Discount Program Application
Our goal at Loyobo FIT is to make fitness fun and inclusive. In order to make our classes more accessible, we have decided to launch a discount for students and individuals with disabilities!
25% off class passes & prepaid memberships
$15 off Monthly memberships
- Must be 12 years of age or older. Individuals under 18 must have permission of legal guardian
- Elementary, high school or post-secondary student with full time course load
- Currently enrolled (during summer months, must be returning to school in the Fall)
- Must provide proof of status (student ID, class list, etc.) with application
Discount for Individuals with Disabilities
35% off class passes & prepaid memberships
$20 off Monthly memberships
- Must meet the definition of a "person with a disability" as defined under the Ontario Disability Support Program Act: "someone who has a substantial mental or physical impairment that a) is continuous or recurrent, and b) is expected to last for a year or more."
- Impairment must be verified by a health care professional and documentation must be provided
- Individuals must be able to take part in a group fitness class setting and abide by our terms and conditions (i.e., code of conduct). Support workers are able to attend free of charge (space permitting, case by case basis).